International Business Etiquette
Whether you are on a business trip or participating to a social event having a good knowledge of international business etiquette can make the difference between success or failure.
Only those with protocol intelligence will be able to interact successfully with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Proper introductions and greetings
- Forms of address, hierarchy, titles
- Business card protocol
- Differences in gestures & body language
- Issues of time, space, and punctuality
- Meeting & seating protocol
- Appropriate business attire
- Netiquette – manners for today’s cyber world
- Business entertaining – hosting and being hosted
- Dining and wine etiquette & presenting toasts
Course length: one day.
Please contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org…